美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月20日 星期三

Inspiration from H1N1

No inspiration to blog
But still insist to blog

Read over the newspaper for last few days
The hottest topic “H1N1”
Someone said, that is possible that
the earth will destroyed by this scary virus
Yes, maybe.
Then now, arouse panic among the mass
I hate those people
who always like to utter some speciosity talk
when something happened
What they want?
To aware the public so that they can avoid from this blue ruin?
Or just wish to be famous with their forecast?
But, if their forecast really come true and it’s doomsday
Who know they had forecast the future?
DERISIBLE!!

I’m sick now
Catch a cold then cough
Because of hate to seek for doctor
I go to a pharmacy to get some medicine
Then
I realized how panic is the people now about H1N1
The story is….
I step into the shop
Incautiously, I SNEEZE!!
I swear that I’d close my WHOLE FACE when sneezing
Haha!!
Then a over sensitive women customer
run like a 100meter runner
from the shop counter to PULL away her daughter
who was standing in front of me
Swear again
I’d close my WHOLE FACE when sneezing
This is the first time I insight the will power of a mom
to protect her children,
besides my mom.
But
“Aunty, don’t worry! I’m not a H1N1 carrier.”

Finally
Super duper appreciation to
yw, ey, jj and tl
because of dare to hang out with a patient
in this posthaste moment
^ ^

沒有留言: