美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月6日 星期三

my new friends

Life here is OK
Although I’m keeping on to complain that I’m boring
But I not really mean it so much
Just can’t feel the mood of holiday
A holiday without friends is ULTRALLY mood less

Last semester before holiday I’d told my best friends in UPM that I will wrote something about them in my blog
Here they go

~yean~
A manner soft Ipoh girl
But not when she is talking with her sister and SOMEBODY
Always feel that she has nothing but in fact she has many
At least..her fans are countless
Refuse to destroy her visualize
So she pretends like a stranger when we three getting HIGH
Her kindness is overload and flooding
Can you guess what is her 21st birthday wish?

~yen~
A looking strong but very easy touch Kuantan girl
Always scared us unexpectedly with “WATER”
My first impression on her is “pretty,soft and manner”
After knowing her more deeper
Oops..
Just realize this pretty girl is crazy enough
But
It’s good thing I think

~jin~
A style-full Puchong girl
She has her own style and thinking
No matter on wearing or relationship with others
Seems like cold-blood when facing everything
It’s the way she protect herself
She speaks what she thinks
Having new friends at a new place is a pleasure stuff
because of they three
I had recolor my life in a big city with different life style
I won't throw away my origin
but just enjoy for being fresh and updated

沒有留言: