美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月27日 星期三

love's cure

Meet with an old friend last night
We knew each other 10 years ago
It is absolutely an appreciated friendship
We had some share memory
Our childhood..our primary school days….
..Till now
And I sure that it won’t last
I’m cheerful to have a friend like her
Although sometime her attitude is quite SPECIAL
At least her special won’t harm

Listen a lot from her
Her annoyance about her love story
What can I say?
Just double triple confirm that
amorism not just a couple simple stuff
When their mom dad sis bro aunty uncle grandpa grandma
TOO interested and in a HIGH-status participate
Love become complicated
Yes!! Love is complicated
The words she said the most are “no cure”
Nothing is no cure
But when the problem side not wish
to solve
to understand
to strive after
Nothing is cured
Then
They leave the wound cureless,purulence..
Patient dead..love end
Friend
I know you
If I don’t know you
I will think that you are not pay out
But I know
You are trying hard to bear..to be tolerant..
to protect your love..
Who know what will happen tomorrow
So
Just continue your step with your feel

Love
If you give it up after striving for it
It is regretless
If you keep it on after boring with it
It is meaningless

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wow~who is tat?

~gnail~ 提到...

kepo o u..
hehe!!

niy哇哇 提到...

my mystery guest~~
i wont tell u anything once u din put ur name..

匿名 提到...

u dun kckc duno who m i lo~
i tel u~
fast lai..tel me!!!!