美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月19日 星期二

A happy change

These few days, I’d change my holiday’s mode
Why?
Because my gang were back!!
Spent most of my time with yeewei last two days
Hmmmmm~~
She stills the same
~spoke as loud as she can in the crowd to me
although I already can hear her clearly with normal sound
and
NEVER
realized that people was staring on us
because of wondering that ‘why the girl spoke till so excited’~
That’s the way she is and I like!
We had done most of our plans
Bali,
halo,
loklok,
xantana,
kari mee,
pacific,
ct plaza,
as mall,
marcus(but I just wait her at downstair^^)
And
Last night
We were celebrate EY’s birthday earlier with him
Believe it or not
We book whole halo
and hire a handsome and a beauty to sing for us
whole night long
Believe?!
STUPID @.@
Kekeke!!
A simple cake and a simple present
With pure friends’ heart
EY,like it?
Maybe the dialogs of the present are lame and childish a bit
But I think that you should already get use with our style
H@Ppy BIrThdAY yoooo
Tomorrow yeewei will go back to Kampar
Then my day will change back like the day before she came back
But never mind
Our date at Kampar on 5th of June is ON!!
Nothing can stop me to go
Except my mood
Hehe!!
Chat a bit with liza through facebook
Her life there is OK I think
So jealous she had an awesome holiday at redang
When will we five got the chance to go somewhere again together?
Bless she will fine at there and don’t meet up with bad rock
*happy birthday to a pretty mom’s bb on 520

1 則留言:

應界 提到...

Yes! I like it very much.
Your birthday cake and the book make me so suprise .
i never thought that i will have tis kind of celebration.
thank a lot my dear friend.