美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月6日 星期三

friends~~

Last night..
Suddenly miss my form six classmates so much
But sure not everyone..ha!!
so
I try to write a message on my own to show that I’m missing them..
kiki!!
Wrote and deleted wrote and deleted
Maybe really long time didn’t meet with them..
I’m totally speechless after typing “HI”
What a sadness..
Last..
Just a forward message to everyone that I’m missing them
~friends,take care and happy always!~

Caring
Is the soul to maintain every kind of relationship

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

lol~
i din get ur msg lei..
tat mean i m not in the group of the one u r missing la???
sad nia...haiz~
T.T

niy哇哇 提到...

hey!!
can you please put your BIG NAME?
everytime I also just guess that who are you..
so "kangko" you know..
although our blog really just we five care about it only..
but sometime maybe will got others pass by de ma..
^^