美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月25日 星期一

keep an eye on yourself

I lose my temper again..the victim is my cousin
but this time, no sorry!!
It won’t be my fault
Because is him chatting with his girlfriend for 2 hours in work time
And the biggest mistake he done is rebut my mom
when my mom ASK him to stop
Who you think you are
Eating in my house,fine
Sleeping in my house,fine
Smoking in my house,GO HELL!!!!
Please go back to your own place as soon as possible
Nobody will beg you to stay
My mom just like angel
She treats everybody nice till they try to hike on her head
now I’m here
so you,you,you and you
behave!!!!

6 則留言:

Emanon 提到...

Me?
i will behave~~prez!

niy哇哇 提到...

yes
you need to behave also
if you dare to put me plane on 5th of june
you try see

Emanon 提到...

呼呼呼~~好可怕的警告!五號我會在kampar等~

vicky 提到...

hng..three of u .. anyone pt me plane i wil kisiao ~!!
be careful ya..i mayb will fierce den our dear prez de!!

niy哇哇 提到...

vicky~~~
hw u fierce?
"I beat u de lo"
like dis???
u make me feel like wan pt u plane 2 c hw u fierce la..

~gnail~ 提到...

u wil fierce?
i dun scare..
haha!!