美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年5月17日 星期日

Brave out for family

Last night, having dinner with dad and mom
With a table-full delicious food, we had our great time
~Chit-chatting~
Talking about my KL life, gossiping about the gossiper,
discussing about our future family’s plan…
Love this kind of atmosphere..

I told mom that I will go back to Alor Star after graduate
She is happy to hear that ^^
KL is a shopping paradise but not a suitable place for long-live,
for me.
Maybe..maybe there will be more chance to expand..
to get higher post and salary
But why not in a small city!!
As long as I willing to brave it out
It’s the same no matter where I am
Right?
Yes, I’m right!

In this moment,
family is the most important issues that I will consider about in everything.

Life is live.
When you are still afford and on time,
Bright up yourself
just after you had bright up those who had bright you up.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wow~deep...
bt i agree with u ...
big city reli not suit for long-live~
i like our hometown~more relax n sincere~
hehe~
waitng for the day to gather with u guys~^^

niy哇哇 提到...

yes!!
wish to see you soon..