美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年4月5日 星期日

A relaxing weekend ()*,*()

Just came back from hanging out with sis and ck..
It’s really nice to have bak kut teh as lunch..
yUm yuM YUM~~
Since study at upm.. I always wish can have PORK for my every single meal..
But..
It’s hard because here is upm-university putra MALAYSIA.
After having my lovely lunch..
It’s time to digest..
Without any objections..
Shopping is one of the best way!!
Again..
I can’t ignore my addicted hobby..
Step into HBT shop without any consideration..
Spent RM25 to enjoy fish spa AGAIN!!
Hmm..
I just don’t want be block ok?
So I prefer to have my own 30minutes relaxation..
Besides sis and ck can “siwit siwit” ..
Sadly..
My quota for fish spa already reached for this month since I promised to have only once in a month..
ugh……
niy~~entschuldigung!!
Time to wake up from pretending that final is disappeared ~.~

5 則留言:

Gnail 提到...

har..
r u sure?
tis month really dun wan go le?
hehe!!

niy哇哇 提到...

if you treat me then I go luu..
hehe!!
but I don't want walk go one wor..
bleek~~

vicky 提到...

dun1 to be bulb den go fish spa ar?
den hor..next time when u dun1 me to be da bulb between u n G..
u gv me money la..den i go fish spa..so tat i wont kacau u again lo..

niy哇哇 提到...

you know I don't want be bulb but I very love to ask you be bulb one ma..
hehe!!
so you wont get a free fish spa FOREVER!!

Gnail 提到...

if u walk go..
mayb mo fish go eat foot de dead skin leh..
hehe..