美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年4月3日 星期五

CHEW YEE WEI!!!

Recently,read so many sad thing from a girl’s blog.
I don’t want to mention who is that.
Just wanna tell her
everything will be all right, tomorrow will be fine!”
high~high~high~”
You are a good girl.
Good girl don’t cry.
Difficulties are always be there..
But you always have us beside you..
Your T3..Gaoluck..
And sure your beauty member!!
Don’t always feel that you are so useless.
And don’t always take all the responsibilities for yourself.
Nobody is perfect
So that’s why we are always in the learning process..
Just learn and accept the mistakes ONLY IF YOU REALLY DO!!
Girl, don’t just keep on blaming yourself.
You already try your best ( I KNOW YOU!)
WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH ^^
Smile ok?
Hey!!
I don’t want the pretending fake smile noh..
Yiak~~
Ugly >,<
Give me your sweet and LOUD smile~~
Just like when we at ebox,bali,genting,your room,my room…
*If anyone know who is the girl I talk to,please give her a HUGE hug and claim RM11 from me.
(My Chinese star like shit!!So currently will blogging in English.Hmm..I mean if I got time to blog^^)

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

我来也!我来也!我懂是谁~muaksss~

vicky 提到...

i wan a hug from u..
a big n warm hug from u..

niy哇哇 提到...

I want go kampar hug you but you don't want see me ar..
so I forced to take 8hours bus to go back alor star on this weekend loo..