美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年4月4日 星期六

Goodbye tennis!!

I’m in SWEAT~~~
Just finish my tennis match..
hOT!!
Haha!!!
Had you guys ever heard the participants of a match try their best to LOSE?
It’s weird but did happened in the match just now..
Why?
Just because we don’t want to burn our skin with the BIG SUN..
Finally again..
I’d finish my kokurikulum activities..
That time,I was so happy when successfully register for tennis..
*With the dream that I can be a skillfull tennis player*
Forehand,backhand whatever hand..with the smart and cool act..
Yuhuuuu~~
Then………
The first day of practice..
My “semangat” from this to this..
Tennis is hard to learn!!
Okok..
Maybe is me didn’t try my best..
But it’s EXTREMELY tired..
And now..
I’m so cheerful!!!
Goodbye En. Ruhil~~
Anyway..
Sorry to mum!!
Spent you RM160++ but now I’m finding a buyer to buy my racquet..
Any buyer here?
PRINCE brand tennis racquet..in pretty blue..half year old..consider to sold out with RM100..
If you want,I can put my signature on it..
More worthy right?

4 則留言:

Gnail 提到...

Now u r UPM n beauty family de Sarahpova le..
hehe!!

vicky 提到...

so proud to hv a tennis 国手 in beauty family lo~

niy哇哇 提到...

hey!!
got friend want buy racquet or not?
second hand from Sarahpova o..
^^

Gnail 提到...

Sarahpova rmb sign on tennis raquet o..