美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年4月3日 星期五

Missing youS**

Hmmm..mm..
Are my family members forget this blog already?
I think they are busy..
Busy for homework..busy for friend..busy for life..busy for busy..
I miss you all~~
Sembreak just in the corner
I will going back soon..
However
Most of you will not be there..
Hmm..
I will be lonely there?
Eat loklok alone?sing k alone?take photo alone?38 alone?
NO!!
Gnail will be there..my parent will be there..
But the feel is just like missing something if you girls and guy not with me..
Anyway..
I still very excited to go back..
Haah!!
Just past my “course night”
It is memorable..
But not perfect!!
I dressed up with my Hawaii look...
Pretty I think^^
Kiak!!
Fail to upload here..
Will give you girls and guy see when meet k?
Missing is a feel of touch. When I’m missing you, that’s mean you are touching my heart, and.. I feel it, so I miss you.”
E.Y~~I like your blog's background music!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

who forget wor~
actualy my form come several time to log in d~
bt hor~
i forget the password leh~><
hehe~

niy哇哇 提到...

woi~~
who are you wo??
hehe!!
don't know write name one ar..
10chuan..