美丽家族

美丽家族并不是完美。我们美丽因为我们持有赤子之心以及平常心去面对世界每一角。

2009年4月3日 星期五

I need to control myself!

I spend too much!!
Always feel pity when saw the screen of atm machine at the end of the month..
No more RM1xxx > <
But when my cupboard full with colourful high heel , no heel or whatever heel shoes ..
I think I spend the money worthy.
Confusing~~
OMG!!
Help~~~~~~
And currently..
I totally addict with fish spa.
I’d enjoyed it twice last month..
The first time I spend RM38 per half hour and the second time I spend RM38 per half hour also but it is for two person..
It’s worthy again right?!
“spend money to get fish’s bites!”
This is what my xiaojin said..
Haha!!
Next time I will force you to get bites with me..
wei , chuan~~
we do it together next time yaa..
really excited when saw all the fishes come around your foot..
and eat eat EAT ALLLLLLL the dead skin!!
Wuahaha!!
…………
Almost forget my title for this article is “I need to control myself”
Okok!!
I will try to do it just once a month and only a pair of shoe per month..

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

haha~
get fish bites meh?
dun jio me la~dun think to waste money on it~ =P
bt if wanna rob for watever heel~
come to me anytime~wakakaka~

niy哇哇 提到...

It's really fun..
my newest hobby!!
besides shopping i mean..
kiki!!
I will try to find a time go find you with ywei them on sembreak..
try la..
^^